How our ready built homes can offer you a hassle-free experience
If you’re looking for a more convenient way to move in and start living in your new home, a turn-key package from GW Homes could be perfect for you.
Just as their name suggests, with these homes there’s nothing more for you to do once GW Homes have completed the build – simply put your key in the front door, move in, and enjoy your new ready built home!
A turn-key package can be the ideal solution for a first home buyer. You may even be eligible for the Queensland Government’s First Home Owners’ Grant.
But it’s not just owner occupiers who can benefit from choosing a turn-key home package.
The advantages of choosing a turn-key package for an investment home
If you’re looking to build an investment property, it can make sense to go for a house that’s completely ready to rent.
Put yourself in your potential tenants’ shoes for a minute. Imagine being able to move into a brand-new property that’s complete with everything from carpets and air-con to an easy-maintenance yard and brand-new kitchen appliances. That’s the attractive prospect your new turn-key rental property offers potential tenants.
Offering the complete package may give you the edge in attracting good quality tenants, and ensuring your property starts contributing to your cash flow more quickly.
You can save on stamp duty by choosing to build a new turn-key home, since you’ll only pay stamp duty on the land component – none on the construction of the house.
Plus, you can take advantage of higher depreciation rates for new houses, which can help you turn a negatively geared property into a cash-flow positive property after your tax refund.
All of these reasons add up to make a turnkey home an attractive option for property investors.
What is included in a turn-key home package?
A GW Homes full turn-key package can include everything your house needs to become a home. Depending on the level of inclusions you choose, this can incorporate:
- Stone bench tops to kitchen
- Stainless steel appliances incl. dishwasher
- Overhead cupboards with canopy range hood
- Tile, carpet or laminate floors throughout
- Split system air conditioning to living and master bedroom
- Heat pump hot water system
- Security screens to windows and doors
- Blinds to windows
- Ceiling fans to all bedrooms and living areas
- Driveway and paths
- Turf, fending and landscaping
- Letterbox and clothesline
- Mixer taps to sinks
- Acrylic designer bath (white)
- Metal sectional remote controlled panel lift garage door with 3 handsets
- 5 glasswool batts to ceiling of roof space
- Glasswool wall batts including sisalation to external brick veneer walls (excluding garage)
- Oyster state light fittings with 60w globes
Talk to us about building your turn-key package home
You can choose to build almost any of our GW Homes designs as a full turn-key package. Get in touch with our friendly team to discuss your options.
Call 07 3393 1399 for an initial discussion on how we can put together the ideal package for your needs.